Shredded Barbecue Chicken Nutrition Facts & Calories ))))) Close this Window. Calorie Goal 1,171 cal. 26 %5 gFat. Close this Window ... For a more nutritious diet, select foods that fall on the right half of the map. 16 %7 gCarbs. 105 / 300g left. 66 % 26g Protein. Fat 62g. Calorie Goal 1,800 cal. 56 %50 gFat. Log Food. 5 / 67g left. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 58 %25 gProtein. Daily Goals. Barbecue Chicken The Pickle Barrel Nutrition > Nutrition Facts. 330 Cal. Barbecue Chicken. 13 %26 gCarbs. Serving Size : 0.5 chicken. buddys bbq nutrition facts and nutritional information. Cholesterol 195g. Sodium 1,255g. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for whaleys bbq-half-chicken and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. 1,045 / 2,300g left. Serving Size : 9 oz. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Sodium 2,125g. Fat 17g. Calories in Texas Roadhouse BBQ Roasted Half Chicken Texas Roadhouse Nutrition > Nutrition Facts. 330 / 2,000 cal left. Nutritional Info. Cholesterol 51g. Daily Goals. 50 / 67g left. Calories in Pulled Bbq Chicken based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Pulled Bbq Chicken. Nutritional Info. 360 / 2,300g left. Flanigan's - Half Bbq Chicken. Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 280 Calories 650 % Daily Value* 48% Total Fat 31g 45% Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 0g 57% Cholesterol170mg 155% Sodium3730mg 11% Total Carbohydrates33g 2% Dietary Fiber 0.5g Sugars 24g 34% Protein55g 0% … Fat 62g. Serving Size: Serving . 70 / 300g left. The closer a food is to the top edge of the map, the more likely it is to fill you up with fewer calories. Log Food. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Log Food. Calories in The Pickle Barrel Half P.B. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for buddys bbq and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. 249 / 300g left. Daily Goals. 5 % 2g Carbs. 175 / 2,300g left. 5 / 67g left. BBQ Roasted Half Chicken. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Amount Per Serving Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 0 Calories 800 % Daily Value* 29% Total Fat 19g 13% Saturated Fat 2.5g Trans Fat 0g 42% Cholesterol125mg 15% Sodium370mg 34% Total Carbohydrates101g 24% Dietary Fiber 6g Sugars 14g 51% Protein151g 2% … 29 % 5g Fat. Sodium 1,940g. Half P.B. You can benefit from the nutrition in roasted chicken as a healthy no-carb, low-sodium and sugar-free protein source with B vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Cholesterol 230g. 31 %62 gProtein. Calorie Goal 1,670 cal. 829 Cal. meals to go - half bbq chicken. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Whaley's Bbq Half Chicken Whaley's Bbq Half Chicken - Half Chicken. Serving Size : 100 g. 200 Cal. 829 / 2,000 cal left. whaleys bbq-half-chicken nutrition facts and nutritional information. Nutrition in Half of a Roasted Chicken | Livestrong.com 200 / 2,000 cal left.